Basic information of PJ and SFA

  • SFA is “Seattle Flight Academy, Japan”
  • PJ is “Pilot JYUKU”… JYUKU means “tutoring school”
  • SFA and PJ is a brand name, and a company name is “Japan Airmanship Bring-up Organization” (JAMBO)
  • Both Franchise System School of training for junior-high to University students to know HOW TO BECOME A PILOT!
  • Completely different from ordinal tutoring school

History of PJ, SFA, and JAMBO

  • SFA has over 200 pilot-members in Japan since 2009
  • 64 members fly as airline pilots, 110-s are trainees
  • They are mainly works for ANA, JAL, Skymark, ANA Wings pilots
  • Some of them desire jobs and flying licenses in oversees
  • Organization “JAMBO” established 2014
  • SFA has just launched Franchise system JAPAN in 2016
  • PJ has just launched as a JYUKU style SFA in 2017

JAMBO(Japan Airman-ship Bring-Up Organization)

  • JAMBO aims to overcome the shortage of pilots
  • Trains excellent operation crew members by the trainers including former captains and instructors from Japanese major airline companies
  • JAMBO does not only produce many highly evaluated and talented human resources
  • but also has accumulated the know-how to discern whether they can have the humanity for bearing the pilot trainings and aviation services after the employment

Flight Training etc…  for Licensee foreigners

  • You must have a valid JCAB License or valid  ICAO license on your country
  • First Officer experienced at any airlines who holds JET Type Rating such as Boeing/Airbus
  • Valid first medical license on your country (1st medical in Japan will be required before entry)
  • JAMBO or Japanese airline companies will provide exchange trainings to JCAB CPL and ATPL
  • JAMBO provides training by former Japanese captain and instructor
  • Offering a mental attitude before the employment examination and a prior study
  • Explaining, counter-measuring and giving a mental attitude about 1st medical examination
  • Our cooperative company “GLOBAL PARTNERS Inc” will provide you employment placement services

Contact   …for Licensee only

Feel free to ask any question to become a pilot in Japan


HOW TO BECOME A PILOT in Japan …for Non-Licensee foreigners

  • At least, you must understand JAPANESE to entry SFA or PJ membership
  • No companies nor universities provides flight training for non-Japanese speaker
  • PJ are always welcome if you are currently Japanese language school or university student in Japan, and you have a valid student visa
  • Please try to understand all other pages written in Japanese, and send contact form (Japanese)

CONTACT FORM – for Non-Licensee

Share / Subscribe
Facebook Likes
Hatena Bookmarks
Send to LINE